Whether real estate is
- Your primary business (including developers, builders, contractors, and property managers)
- Apart of your investment portfolio (including real estate investment trusts (REITs), venture capitalists, financial institutions and other lenders, and mutual funds) or
- An asset or business requirement (such as manufacturers, retailers, service providers, and developers of natural resources)
Culp Law Firm is ready to advise, guide, and protect your interests. We are skilled at advising clients so that they are well represented in making decisions that balance their business opportunities against the risks involved.
The legal services we provide include, without limitation,
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing purchase and sale contracts for buyers and sellers.
- Examining the real estate title records and advising our clients on how the various easements, declarations, restrictions, and other title exceptions may impact the use and value of the property and the client's plans for the property.
- Representing buyers and sellers in real estate purchase and sale transactions and preparing the various documents associated with such transactions.
- Preparing leases and advising landlords and tenants on lease issues.
- Preparing development documentation, and advising clients regarding subdivision and land use matters associated with the development process.
- Preparing and reviewing construction contracts for owners and contractors.
- Negotiating and reviewing loan documents for lenders and borrowers.
Please contact your legal partner, the Culp Law Firm, to handle your real estate needs.