When choosing a personal injury lawyer, experience is one of the most important factors you should consider. There's really no substitute for actual, real-life, hands-on experience for a lawyer.
However, it's important to remember that "personal injury law" is a broad term, and it encompasses a number of different cases. These case types are impressively disparate, and they all require a unique understanding of difficult legal and technical issues.
So when assessing the experience of a prospective personal injury lawyer, make sure they have ample experience in the specific case type that's relevant to you.
If you've suffered an injury as a result of another party's negligence anywhere in the state of Wisconsin, the Culp Law Firm, LLC has substantial experience in a number of personal injury case types. Please call us today at 920-472-4600 for a free consultation.
PERSONAL INJURY CASES WE HANDLE
At the Culp Law Firm, LLC, we have tremendous breadth and depth of experience. Our firm is uniquely equipped to help you pursue the justice and compensation you deserve.
- Auto Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Product Liability
- Dog Bite Attacks
- Boating Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
As you can see, our firm is capable of helping just about any victim of negligence and misconduct. We take pride in being a firm that serves a wide range of clients, not just those in a narrow band of case types.
HOW OUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS HELP
Every case is unique, and our lawyers will ensure that you receive the individual attention and representation you deserve. Still, the basics of our representational philosophy are the same in every case.
Here's how we'll help you:
- We'll listen to your story at a free initial consultation, then provide you with invaluable advice on how you should proceed- we'll help you determine if legal action is right for you.
- We'll conduct a thorough, professional investigation into the circumstances of the accident that hurt you. Whether it's an auto accident or a defective product, our investigators will find the truth.
- We'll negotiate with insurance companies and other stakeholders, including opposing legal counsel. Your best interests will always be our only concerns.
- Should your personal injury case go to trial, we'll use our decades of collective experience to craft a compelling case.
- We understand you still have questions and concerns. We'll be happy to answer them and help you decide if we're the right firm for you.